You may have thought that I spent Christmas in Ecuador... Well that's not quite correct.
I had been scheming for awhile with Ryan's parents and we were all able to pull off a big surprise.
I flew to California on Christmas Eve (traveling literally ALL day), was picked up by Rick and Brenda at the airport (meeting them for the first time, mind you :), and was able to show up at Ryan's childhood home, rang the doorbell, and completely took Ryan by surprise when he opened it and found ME standing there!! The look on his face (and first words out of his mouth "Oh, heeeeyyyyy.....") made everything worth it.
I was able to spend the entire week with Ryan and his family. It was an incredible Christmas! Had you told me last year that I would be spending this Christmas with my boyfriend and his family in California, I would never have believed you. God's timing and blessings are amazing!
 |
| Look at the expression on his face!! :) |
 |
| Christmas morning... Spent some time in family prayer then opened stockings. |
 |
| I even got my own! |
 |
| Took a day trip to Monterey Wharf and Carmel a few days after Christmas. So beautiful! |
 |
| The whole clan! Had so much fun getting to know each one. |
 |
| Always plenty of yumminess to go around! |
It was a VERY Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment