Friday, June 29, 2012

Raising Support.... A Step of Faith

Hello dear friends! The last few weeks have been busy as I have begun babysitting 4+ days a week to earn some income, and I continue to get things in order for my return to Ecuador. I recently composed a support letter and addressed many, many envelopes so be checking your mailboxes soon!

I have been so thrilled to follow the latest updates from the American family who is adopting the two girls who I taught some English to at the orphanage. It is such a joy to see them united with a family who so dearly loves them and the Lord. Check out their blog here: http://theorphanssong.blogspot.com. The pictures alone are priceless :)

I continue to stand amazed at all God continues to do. I am so humbled by so many who have already offered to support me as I return to Ecuador. From donated frequent flyer miles, a free dental cleaning and x-rays, discounted color printing, and financial support, God continues to bless me through His children.




In other attempts to earn some money toward my trip, I purchased a number of scarves while in Ecuador that I'm selling for $10 each. (If I have to ship them to you, they may be a couple dollars more.) They are very light weight so can be worn in the spring or even on a cooler summer day. Let me know if  you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you Kathryn! I'm home in 2 weeks so save me a scarf :) Looking forward to catching up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! Will do! So excited to hear about all of your travels and what God's been doing in your life recently

    ReplyDelete