This is a place for friends, family members, and passers-by to stay informed about what God is doing in my life. Ephesians 3:20-21a "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to the power that is at work within us, to HIM be glory..."
Monday, January 23, 2012
Visa
Got my visa today! Just in time. It truly was an incredible feat. I had to get a letter from the police headquarters saying that I have no record and that alone took three weeks to process. Not to mention getting official paperwork sent from the orphanage, a doctor's letter saying I am fit to travel, bank statements, and many things notarized etc. etc. And this whole process basically started right after Christmas. $180 is a lot of money for a piece of paper and some stickers that get glued into your passport, but I am so thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment